Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm not sure if anyone looks (or will look) at this blog anymore, but I' m ready to start posting again. The biggest reason why I stopped is because I've been really busy on two fronts lately: work and school. Both of these have something that requires attention: deadlines. Luckily, school (assignment) deadlines are not an issue anymore, because I'm finally finished (at least for now). I now have a master's degree, which is good for two things. The first is as resume material. And the second is not feeling like I haven't accomplished enough academically. This doesn't mean I can stop studying, because my field is constantly advancing. But it does mean that I can set my own deadlines with regards to study. Yea for me! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger teahouse said...

Hey, I'm still reading!! Glad to hear of your academic accomplishments. You should be really proud of yourself!

Mon Aug 11, 10:53:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home