Thursday, July 21, 2005


It was February 12th, the day I saw her, adopted her, and took her home. This is the first picture I ever took of Loki. I shot it with my cell phone camera. I sent it to my girlfriend (M), without telling her anything first. She called me and asked, "Is that a dog?" (Hey, I know it's easy to see here, but she was looking at it on her tiny cell phone screen.) She knew I'd been thinking of getting a dog. But I don't think she figured I'd get one quite that soon.

Notice that Loki's belly is shaved. That's because she'd recently been spayed. I also had her leashed to my recumbent exercise bike, so she wouldn't go wandering around the house. And that's the first toy I bought her, a Kong on a rope.

Loki was pretty excited the day (actually, it was night) I brought her home, so she's snoozing here. She's cute with her front paws curled like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home